What are you looking for?

10 February 2014

Review - Lush's Snowman Bath Bomb

Here I am with my first post! I'm reviewing the Snowman Bath Bomb which I bought in a set with some others during Lush's boxing day sale.

Lush's Description: "What a softy! Scented with the same vanilla fragrance as our Butterball bath bomb and loaded with skin-softening cocoa butter."


To be honest, thats pretty accurate! Having not tried the Butterball bath bomb before, I had nothing to compare it to, however it did smell lovely and vanillary.

It didn't take long to fizz which I enjoyed, and it gave off tiny little mini bath melts (the cocoa butter). The water was pretty silky, almost like a toned down bath melt. I actually find that the bath melts make the water a little too slippery, so to have something a little more subdued was nice. There were no bubbles, which is fine by me.

The water went a kind of cloudy cream, and was next to colorless. I find that with a lot of bath melts the water ends up being that kind of color also, and thats probably the only downside in my opinion. I like to have a beautifully colored bath. The red and orange in Mr Snowman are a little misleading.

This is a limited edition christmas bath bomb, so you won't be able to purchase it until next christmas, but when the time comes I'd definitely pick one up!

Till next time, Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment