What are you looking for?

12 February 2014

Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner - Herbal Essences

Ring the bells, alert the people, I have an announcement; my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner duo has been decided! None Of Your Frizzness by Herbal Essences.



In fact, I think that these were decided years ago when I first started using them at the age of 13. Five years later, and I've never looked back. I think the packaging as been through about three different upgrades since I first started using the products, but the formula has never changed (and fingers crossed it never does). 

I have really frizzy, quite thin hair, and a rather small budget, so finding a shampoo and conditioner that worked wasn't easy. I've tried many other brands since, but I always come back to Herbal Essences. I use the Mandarin and Pearl Balm version which comes in lovely orange bottles that fit together perfectly (and look so cute in the shower).

They both smell amazing! I get sick of scents quite easily, but I still love the smell of these. I don't really smell mandarin, just more a general fruitiness, and they make your hair smell great. I always get comments about how good my hair smells, and it makes me grin.

The shampoo is nothing too special, and I've swapped it out for other shampoos before, but it lathers up really nicely and while it gets rid of excess dirt and oil, it doesn't dry my hair out too much. 

The conditioner is beautiful. It moisturizes my hair, and noticeably reduces the frizz. I still have frizzy hair, but its a lot more manageable. Also, its a gorgeous peachy orange color which is great. 


Both the shampoo and conditioner are around $8 a bottle, and I use around a bottle of each a month, although I generally get through the conditioner faster (who doesn't?)

Well, thats all from me this time. Let me know what shampoos and conditioners you use, especially if you are blessed with the frizz like me!

Till next time, Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment