What are you looking for?

12 February 2014

Review - 'Honey I Washed The Kids' Shower Gel

Aah the sweet sweet smell of a new Lush product. The Honey I Washed The Kids soap was actually the first product I ever tried from Lush. I loved everything about it except the fact that it was soap. I don't like soap. Some people do, some people don't. Body wash on the other hand, is an entirely different story.


It smells like, as the name suggests, honey. It also has some hints of floral in it, which Lush confirms with its description. I love the smell, and while it can seem a little too strong while you are using it, all it leaves is a faint honey smells which only really lasts the better part of the morning.

Lush Says: "Lotus flowers and tiger lily surround you with beautiful blossom while honey moisturises your skin into blissful oblivion."

It doesn't leave my skin overly moisturised, but it also doesn't dry it out. Its really the perfect balance. It lathers well but seems to stay pretty bubbly. You need to work it against your skin for a little longer before it gets foamy at all.


A little goes a long way with this product! While its not the cheapest body wash on the market, you don't need much. I have the 500g bottle which was $29.90 (NZD), but it also comes as a 250g bottle for $19.90 or as a 100g bottle for $11.50. You get more bang for your buck with the bigger bottles, but the smaller bottles are great to travel with.

What are your favorite Lush bath gels? Or do you prefer soaps? Let me know below, I'm always on the hunt for something new.

Till next time, Alice x


No comments:

Post a Comment